Gain Life, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Gain Life”, “we”, “us”, “our”, “ManUP”) are the provider of ManUP. ManUP is a Program that empowers guys to achieve their best life through one-to-one nutrition, physical activity, and mindset coaching. We do this via our website at www.manuphealth.com (the “Site”), and through nutrition, activity, and mindset plans and content, phone calls, video-sessions, email or otherwise with a ManUP Coach (collectively, the “Service”).
As used in this policy, the terms “using” and “processing” information include using cookies on a computer, subjecting the information to statistical or other analysis and using or handling information in any way, including, but not limited to collecting, storing, evaluating, modifying, deleting, using, combining, disclosing and transferring information within our organization or among our affiliates within the United States or internationally.
Information Collection and Use
- In connection with your use of the Site and Service, we may ask you for personally identifiable information. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information” or “PII”). Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, and telephone number, including, but not limited to, your address.
- We may also ask you for other information to learn a bit more about you, such as physiological and general health information, lifestyle information, nutrition and activity habits, and other individual preferences (“Non-Identifying Information”).
- We use the information that we collect from you for the purposes for which you specifically provided it including, without limitation, to enable us to process and fulfill your subscription or other requests.
- We may also use your Personal Information to: send you information about your relationship or transactions with us; to notify you about our products, services, and special offers; to contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you; to enhance or develop features, products and services; to allow us to personalize the content that you and others see on the Site or in the Service; to provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our subscribers, web site user base, and usage patterns; and to allow other select companies to send you promotional materials about their products and services.
- If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or contact us directly at email@example.com. (See “Changing or Deleting Information,” below.)
- Please keep in mind that certain features on our Site and Service give you an opportunity to interact with us and others. These may include forums, message boards, chats, ask coach, creating community profiles, and commenting on articles or posts. When you use these features you should be aware that any information you submit, including your name, location and email address, may be publicly available to others. We are not responsible for any information you choose to submit through these interactive features.
- Also, whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable web pages, that information can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information. When an individual chooses to post information that will be publicly disclosed, he or she is responsible for ensuring that such information conforms to all local data protection laws. We are not responsible under any data protection laws for user posted information.
- We use non-PII for purposes such as measuring the number of visitors to sections of our Site, making the Site more useful to visitors and delivering targeted advertising and non-advertising content. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a visitor’s movement, and gather demographic information for aggregate, non-personally identifiable use.
- We will not use your health related information for any purpose other than to provide you with nutrition, activity, and mindset coaching services you request from us.
When you visit the Site, whether as a registered user or a non-registered user just browsing (any of these, a “ManUP User”), our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Site, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site and Service and for the Site’s technical administration, to increase our Service's functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor it to our visitors' needs. For example, some of this information is collected so that when you visit the Site again, it will recognize you and provide content relevant to you. We also use this information to verify that visitors to the Site meet the criteria required to process their requests. We do not treat Log Data as Personal Information or use it in association with other Personal Information, though we may aggregate, analyze and evaluate such information for the same purposes as stated above regarding other Non-Identifying Information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may allow you to share information about you with other ManUP Users, in accordance with the settings that you choose.
Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information
We may share aggregated information that does not include Personal Information and we may otherwise disclose Non-Identifying Information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Site's features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Site and Service are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
Gain Life cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Gain Life or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Gain Life may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
All registered users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information provided to us by contacting us. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. If you would like us to delete your account in our system, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a request that we delete your Personal Information from our database. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Links to Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to other websites. The fact that we link to a website or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
Our Policy Toward Children
This Site or Service is not directed to persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.